Dry-fire Practice Snap Cap for Lever Action Rifles are designed to remain in the chamber, shot after shot, as you cycle the lever action rifle.
.45LC Dry-Fire Snap Caps Lever Action Rifle 2pk Palo Verde
These Dry-fire Practice Snap Caps for Lever Action Rifles are designed to remain in the chamber, shot after shot, as you cycle the lever action rifle.
Special machining of the snap-cap rim allows you to dry-fire your rifle multiple times without ejecting the snap-cap each time the action is cycled.
The case is also specially sized to prevent the round from rotating in the chamber while the action is cycled.
A bright orange rubber "Primer" allows for easy identification and protects firing mechanism.
• Specially Machined Rim – Will NOT Eject From Rifle when Action is Cycled*
• Specially Sized Case – Will not Rotate in Chamber when Action is Cycled
• Bright Orange Rubber "Primer" for Easy Identification
• Rubber "Primer" Protects Firing Mechanism
• Brass Case with Lead Bullet for Proper Weight and Feel
• Works in Most Lever Action Rifles†
• Available in .38 Special and .45 Colt
.38 Special ~ $17.95 / 2-pack